If you need help with accounting for your business or yourself you need to check out the Xero accounting Software. What is Xero? Xero is fantastic accounting software package which runs into the cloud, allowing you a safe way to keep up with anything you need. This means you, your business owners and your accountant will constantly have access to your finances at anytime, anywhere and on any device, all in real-time – so everyone gets the most accurate data.
- Provides you and your accountant with easy online accounting. You can log in at any time to view your finances in up-to-date time.
- You’ll have access to automatic bank reconciliation. All you have to do is click OK to reconcile your latest imported and easily organised bank transactions.
- You will have access to online invoicing. With Xero features you can be paid more quickly online by sending invoices to your customers, which will improve your cash flow.
- You’ll have access to invoice reminders. You can easily schedule and automatically send your customers reminders which are customised to them about their invoice payments.
- You’ll have an easier time receiving quotes since everything is conveniently online for you to reach. You can create, manage and turn quotes into invoices after your work has been completed.
- You can create purchase orders. Create the purchase orders and then email them as well as copy to different bills for payments.
- You will be able to enter bills online. You will be able to manage the different spending’s you make as well as make different bill payments in bulk to your creditors.
- You have access to financial reporting.
- You can claim expenses and even review and approve receipts.
When you have a Xero online accounting software you will have the best real-time access you could ask for. You, your accountant and any business owners involved will always be able to connect to the bank and be able to see anything in the cloud with extreme ease. Being connected through Xero features makes everything so much easier for everyone involved. You’ll love the simplicity you can relax with knowing your accounting needs are being met.